Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crutch

I took a look at YouTube and the first thing I saw was Crutch! I used to be a board member at Easter Seals so have always had an interest in how people with disabilities seem to thrive within and expand their limitations rather than be limited by them. You can't describe something like Crutch!, which is why YouTube is so interesting. Most people are visually oriented so I imagine that is why Google put out the money they did for this site or service. I was unsure what interest the site would have since many of the videos I've seen on blogs have not been all that interesting. It is amazing what people do with their time.

3 comments:

HighlyAdorned said...

I like the new look!

Aldon Hynes said...

Yeah, I like the new look too.

Printer's Devil said...

that video, crutch, blew my mind and CERTAINLY got me over feeling bad about my arthritis