Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Adieu

Change has always been a part of my life. As an Army brat, I used to move every year and a half or three years. I'm used to meeting people, connecting with them, and then saying goodbye with the expectation of never seeing them again or seeing them next week - it was all the same. I find the same sense of personal change and connection in my Trinity classes. You meet a new group of people, perhaps a few you knew from other classes, you spend time each week talking and exposing small bits of yourself. You grow comfortable with the group and then, poof, it all ends.

I will particularly miss this class because it was an unusual, mixed group of grads and undergrads; the young and not so young. I will also miss it because no other class had such an immediate impact on my daily life, communication skills, and work life. This blog will continue in one form or another and will be a legacy of the class. My class blog is another legacy and probably now takes more of my time than this one. It will be interesting to see if I continue to write here or create anew - we'll see

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'll miss this class, too.

Keep me posted on where you'll be blogging the most. I really enjoy your writing.

littleaboutlittle said...

I will defintely do so. I also enjoy your blog and will hopefully be better at commenting. I enjoy your feedback.