Monday, January 15, 2007

Finals

A crazy week ended and a new one will begin. Finals begin on Wednesday and then a new semester begins the next week. It's a time of new beginnings and new opportunities. It is somewhat odd because amidst the newness is the fatigue of mid-year. I am looking forward to the new semester. I have an honors group, which I think will challenge me and visa verse. I also have my contemporary literature class, which I really hope to experiment with a new writing focus and individual project work. They will each pick a book, short story and poet and teach them to the class. I will work with them to develop ideas and presentations. I hope it is fun for all of us.

Cal's countdown continues. Graduation and, with the blessing, acceptance into the Dominicans. Sam got one of the leads, Skye Masterson in Guys and Dolls so the excitement continues.

No comments: